- A processing fee of 10% of the full entry/registration fee is non-refundable once the registration has been accepted and processed (If a $300 deposit is paid on a $1000 entry fee, $100 is the processing fee)
- All deposits and partial payments are NON-REFUNDABLE until the full entry/registration fee has been received (discounted entry fees do not apply)
- A full refund of the entry/registration fee (minus the 10% processing fee) if the age division has not sold out and written notice is given more than 45 days before the event/camp start date
- No Refund within 45 Days of the event/camp start date
- Be advised that Steel Sports reserves the right to proceed with the event/camp with a minimum requirement of 3 teams in an age division, or 20 participants in each camp
- If the event/camp does not attract the minimum team/participant requirement or if Steel Sports chooses to cancel the event/camp due to the number of teams/participants, Full Refund of the entry/registration fee will be issued (the non-refundable 10% processing fee is waived)
- Be advised that Steel Sports reserves the right to proceed with the event/camp in inclement weather and will make all efforts to play while keeping the safety of the participants as the priority. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Steel Sports may choose to make modifications to the format of the event/camp including but not limited to schedule changes, number of games, time limit, game time/innings and ranking/seeding metrics
- If a team plays a minimum of 2 games (3-Game Minimum Event) or 3 Games (4-Game Minimum Event), due to circumstances out of Steel Sports control (weather, pandemic, etc), no refund will be issued
- If a team plays a minimum of 1 game (3-Game or 4-Game Minimum Event), due to circumstances out of Steel Sports control (weather, pandemic, etc), a 50% refund of the entry/registration fee will be issued
- If no games are played, due to circumstances out of Steel Sports control (weather, pandemic, etc), a full refund minus a 25% Administrative Fee will be issued. The Administrative Fee will be 25% of the full entry fee, regardless of discounts that a team may have received
- Steel Sports will make all efforts to issue refunds within 30 days of the end of an event; however, there are rare circumstances that may delay the refund process up to 90 days.
- In place of a full refund (minus the 10% processing fee or 25% Admin Fee), teams/participants may choose to accept a full 100% credit of the entry/registration fee
- The 10% processing fee or 25% Admin Fee may be waived when credits are issued
- Credits are good for 12 months from the date of issue
- Credits are non-transferable. Credits issued may only be used by the individual coach, camp participant, team or club that the credit is issued to.
- Applied credits may never be converted into a refund; however, applied credits may be reissued as credits using the refund guidelines.
- Credits may be used for most Steel Sports events/camps. In rare circumstances, some Steel Sports events/camps may not accept credits.
COVID-19 UPDATE – July 31, 2020
Steel Sports is committed to the health and safety of our employees and the children and families that we impact every year. With the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are following all federal, state, and local guidelines to protect the public health.
We understand that plans for seasons are typically made far in advance, and the current circumstances regarding COVID-19 have made this difficult. We ask for your understanding and cooperation in these times of rapid change and uncertainty. We will do our best to make decisions regarding the facility and tournaments within 15 days of the tournament start date. We will also implement the following refund policy changes to provide teams with as much flexibility as possible:
- Payment in full will be due 15 days prior to the start of any particular tournament.
- If your team cannot attend for any reason, we will offer a credit for the amount paid to use within the next 12 months. Written notification must be received no later than 15 days prior to tournament start date.
- For events from July-October 2020, if a team cannot attend due to local, state or federal laws, a FULL REFUND will be issued for the amount paid. Please allow 30-45 days from the end of the event for the refund to be processed.
- With the ever-changing guidelines from New York State and local governments, this policy is being implemented to not deter out-of-area teams from registering and paying for events.
- Out-of-area teams using a credit for any event they cannot attend due to state and local restrictions will be re-issued the full credit to use for a future event. NO REFUND will be issued in this case.
- For all events canceled due to COVID-19 in March-June 2020, registered teams are receiving FULL CREDIT for the amount paid to be used within 12 months of the tournament date.
- All credits must be used within 12 months of the tournament date.
Stay safe and healthy, and we hope to see you soon.
Baseball Heaven Management