Baseball Heaven Inc. requires any team registering for a Tournament to make a deposit of $250-400. Registration for all Tournaments are limited and are given on a first-come-first-served basis and only a full payment will guarantee you a spot in a Tournament.
Payment in full will be due 45 days prior to the start of any particular Tournament. Deposits will become non-refundable 60 days prior to the start of any particular Tournament.
Baseball Heaven Inc. accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Cards online, at our office or by phone. ACH payments can also be made online. Your spot in a Tournament is not secure until your payment has been processed and accepted.
COVID-19 UPDATE – July 31, 2020
Steel Sports is committed to the health and safety of our employees and the children and families that we impact every year. With the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are following all federal, state, and local guidelines to protect the public health.
We understand that plans for seasons are typically made far in advance, and the current circumstances regarding COVID-19 have made this difficult. We ask for your understanding and cooperation in these times of rapid change and uncertainty. We will do our best to make decisions regarding the facility and tournaments within 15 days of the tournament start date. We will also implement the following refund policy changes to provide teams with as much flexibility as possible:
- Payment in full will be due 15 days prior to the start of any particular tournament.
- If your team cannot attend for any reason, we will offer a credit for the amount paid to use within the next 12 months. Written notification must be received no later than 15 days prior to tournament start date.
- For events from July-October 2020, if a team cannot attend due to local, state or federal laws, a FULL REFUND will be issued for the amount paid. Please allow 30-45 days from the end of the event for the refund to be processed.
- With the ever-changing guidelines from New York State and local governments, this policy is being implemented to not deter out-of-area teams from registering and paying for events.
- Out-of-area teams using a credit for any event they cannot attend due to state and local restrictions will be re-issued the full credit to use for a future event. NO REFUND will be issued in this case.
- For all events canceled due to COVID-19 in March-June 2020, registered teams are receiving FULL CREDIT for the amount paid to be used within 12 months of the tournament date.
- All credits must be used within 12 months of the tournament date.
Stay safe and healthy, and we hope to see you soon.
Baseball Heaven Management