MANDATORY HOTEL BOOKING POLICY
To participate in any Lasorda Legacy Tournament, all teams that require overnight stay are required to book hotel accommodations exclusively through the Book Your Block (BYB) Hotel Service. BYB has established a network of hotel partners close to the venue, offering group room blocks at Special Event Discounted Rates. Click HERE to be directed to the hotel dashboard. To ensure the rooms set aside for groups are utilized, we implement and monitor the following Stay-to-Play policy:
- All out-of-state teams (non-New York) must comply with the Stay to Play policy.
- Teams from the following New York Counties and boroughs are exempt from the policy: Suffolk County, Nassau County, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island, Westchester, and Rockland Counties. All other New York state teams must comply with the Stay to Play policy.
- Each Event requires the accepted team to reserve the minimum number of room nights listed HERE
- Team’s seeking an exemption may submit an official Exemption Application that the tournament director reviews.
- Teams not utilizing our hotel provider service will be subject to removal from the event.
Upon meeting the minimum number of room nights, a team will qualify for Complimentary Indoor Batting Practice during the tournament.
TOURNAMENT ADMISSION FEE
- Individual gate fees will no longer be collected for each person. Team Gate Fees will save families money and time when entering the facility.
Baseball Heaven is a CASHLESS facility. All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) are accepted along with Apple Pay, Tap and debit cards.
ROSTERS & WAIVERS
BIRTH CERTIFICATES / VALIDAGE SPORTS ID CARDS
Each team is required to have proof of insurance with them at all times. Proof must also be provided to Baseball Heaven prior to the tournament. The insurance certificate must have no less than $2,000,000 General Aggregate and $1,000,000 Each Occurrence. Insurance certificate must have “Lasorda Legacy Park” listed as the certificate holder and additionally insured.
Proof of insurance can also be uploaded on our online roster submission form, be faxed, emailed or mailed to LLP a minimum of 10 days prior to the event. It can also be attached when you are completing the online roster form.
COACHING HELMETS NOW MANDATORY
COACHES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A HELMET WHILE COACHING 1ST OR 3RD BASE ON OFFENSE (Lasorda Legacy Park prohibits sharing of helmets)